- August 8, 2019 - December 26, 2019
12:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cosmetic Workshop : Join Organic Cosmetic Formulator Joyce and learn how to make your own moisturizing face and body creams from scratch. This is perfect for anyone who wants to know what goes into their skin. There is no need for any prior experience. Students will learn loads of vital information on cosmetic formulations and definitely learn several tips in class.
You’ll receive an information-packed class handout with detailed instructions, formulas, formulating guidelines and a valuable supplier list.
What we will cover:
- How to formulate a great face and body cream.
- What is the difference between lotion and creams
- What goes inside to make a silky consistency
- What makes our product smell good.
- How to troubleshoot if your formula separates.
- How to adjust your formula if it feels too greasy.
- Safety usage rate of essential oils.
- The best temperatures with which to work.
- Formulating for different skin types.
- How to create and adjust a formula.
- Suggestions on how to choose specialized ingredients.
- Essential oil safety.
- What makes the difference between face and body creams.
- Effective and natural preservatives.
Part 1 : Learn to make a bi-phase toner and a facial oil
Part 2 : Learn to make foaming body wash & a body cream
Take home: You will receive an information packed class handout with knowledge on various ingredients to make your own face & body creams, their usage & benefits for our daily use, formulating guidelines & recipes . Bring with you a toner, facial oil, body wash & a moisturizing body cream for everyday use worth $185 /-
These workshops are held in small groups (max.10 pax ) for better learning. So hurry and book your spot now.
Time 2.00pm – 4.00pm, kindly arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop.
Venue: Where is the venue? How can I reach?
The venue is 277 Upper East Coast Road, Sing’- 466423.
Bus Nos: 10, 13, 14, 43, 48, 55, 16 43, 55 & 137
brown gate no.277 ( right opp Jalan Hajija )
Nearest MRT: Bedok, Bus no 137 from exit A. 4th bus stop from bedok & the stop after Casafina condo.
Parking: Free for 2 cars ( pls let me know beforehand). More place along Evergreen street.
Workshop payment options: You can pay by Paylah / bank transfer UOB a/c no: 3483157124 / or exact cash at the venue